Power Supply - Energy for metal detecting
Our metal detecting accessories are compatible with many OKM metal detectors and are used to optimize the measuring process and support the analysis of the targets.
An external power supply is used to provide the necessary power for most of OKM's geophysical instruments and metal detectors .
The following instruments are operated with an external power supply:
- Localizer 3000
- eXp 4000
- eXp 5000
- Rover Deluxe
- Rover C II
- Rover C
One external power supply is included in the standard scope of delivery of these locators. Additional power supplies can be purchased optionally to extend the operating time of the metal detector.
With one fully charged power supply the user can work about 3 - 4 hours. By using an additional power supply the user can extend the time of prospecting for another 3 - 4 hours.
This can be useful if a searcher works in areas without any electricity in the nature (where most archeological sites and treasure hunting areas are situated) and do not have the possibility to recharge his battery.
An additional fully charged external battery is a must for all professional prospectors who are working a long time and do not want to stop detecting because of an empty battery.
- Maintenance-free rechargeable lead battery, 7 Ah, 12 V DC
- Outputs: 4.5 V, 6 V, 9 V with 1 A max. each, 12 V with 10 A max. (Battery of eXp 4000, eXp 5000, Localizer 3000 provides 15 V)
- Weight: 2900 g
- Dimensions (B x H x D): 250 x 201 x 288 mm
- Time of operation: approx. 3 - 4 hours (depending on the connected metal detector)
- Comes with suitable 12 V charger and connecting cable for metal detector
This page has been voted 5 of 5 stars (1 votes).
Share this page with your friends on