Rover Gold - Gold Detector for Prospectors
The Rover Gold is a gold, silver and mineral detector especially built for locating gold, silver and other mineral rich ore. This detector is unique, for it is primarily designed for the professional prospector for use within mines and mining environments.
After many years of testing in various mines, gold rich fields in places like Sudan, Tanzania, Malaysia, Mexico, USA, Australia and many other countries, the embedded sensor technology from OKM has made it possible to easily detect the gold ore.
New built in functionality like the Mineral Scan has simplified the operation for the professional as well as the novice. With the Rover Gold the following can be detected:
- Gold Ore (including Tellurium, Calaverite, Sylvanite, Nagyagite)
- Placer deposits in streams
- Gold in quartz (Hard Rock)
Besides being able to locate naturally occurring gold and mineral ore, the Rover Gold is also for the treasure hunter to locate buried treasures. The Rover Gold 3D scanner has the same performance as the Rover C II and the Rover C with the Super Sensor. The detector is not limited to only gold, it can locate and identify a multitude of sub-surface objects, including:
- Treasure caches and chests
- Buried gold and silver jewelry
- Historical artifacts including bronze and copper
- Stash of coins
- Ancient grave sites
- Caves and Tunnels
Included with the Rover Gold is the Super Sensor which can discriminate between ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Non-ferrous metals include gold, silver, bronze, and copper, while ferrous metals include iron, nickel and cobalt.
Additionally with the Rover Gold you will receive a fully programmed Netbook computer with the Visualizer 3D software already configured. Allowing you to focus on the treasure or gold hunt and the location of items of great value.
The Visualizer 3D software can display the measurement values in a three-dimensional image that can be analyzed in detail to locate the buried objects. In the analysis for buried objects, the software can estimate the size and depth of the targets.
Other important implements with the Rover Gold include:
- Simplified operating modes (Mineral Scan, Ground Scan and Pin Pointer)
- Back-lit display for easy operation in mines and in the evening
- LED lights for working at night or in dark places
- Simplified software specific for the Rover Gold Mineral Scan
- Ergonomic design, lightweight and agile allowing for longer searches
- External Power Pack to work an entire day and quick charger
- Unit enclosure in Desert Sand color to avoid overheating while working in the sun
- Impact and water resistant Peli transportation case to protect your unit
- Lightweight transport tube for Super Sensor
We have made the packaging of the unit as compact as possible allowing for the easy transportation into the field. The impact and water resistant Peli case as well as the lightweight transport tube make getting the equipment into the field easier and faster.
Like all OKM metal detecting products, the Rover Gold has been tested and certified by leading technical experts. It has proven its reliability and powerful performance on-site by many treasure discoveries and metal finds. Convince yourself during a visit in our factory (after appointment only). Try out and test this metal detector to decide if it fits to your metal detecting needs.
In the following table you can see the complete delivery contents and all optional accessories. The used symbols have the following signification:
|3D software ( "Visualizer 3D" )||1|
|Power Pack incl. charger and travel adapter||1|
|USB bluetooth dongle||1|
|Waterproof and shock resistant Peli case||1|
|Windows Tablet PC||1|
|Wireless headphones incl. batteries||1|
The following technical indications are medial values. During operation small variations are quite possible.
- Operating temperature
- 0 °C - 70 °C
- Storage temperature
- -20 °C - 60 °C
- Air humidity
- 5 % - 75 %
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 390 x 140 x 300 mm
- about 1 kg
- 12 V DC
- Motorola, 32 MHz
- Data memory (internal)
- about 32700 measured values
Data transmission (Bluetooth)
- 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Maximum Transfer Rate
- 1 Mbps
- Receiving Sensitivity
- -85 dBm
- Maximum Range
- approx. 100 m
Computer, minimum requirements
- CD-ROM drive
- minimum 4x
- Interface (Data transmission)
- Free disk space
- minimum 50 MB
- Working memory (RAM)
- minimum 256 MB
- Graphic card
- minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- minimum 1.2 GHz
- Operating system
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
This page has been voted 4.1 of 5 stars (14 votes).
Share this page with your friends on