Rover C II / New Edition - Tomb and grave detector
The 3d metal detectors of the Rover Series are not only simple metal detectors with audio output. Furthermore it is possible to create excellent three-dimensional graphics of the scanned underground. Due to the approved Single-Sensor-Technology those detectors are optimally applicable for detecting hidden objects.
The grave and tomb detector Rover C II is on the top of all Rover Series products in regard of functionality and performance. It is a combined detector including the features of the metal detector Rover C and the geoelectrical detector Cavefinder. So it cannot only be used to search for buried metals like treasures or boxes, it can also be used to find hidden rooms, graves, tombs or other underground cavities.
The redesigned 'New Edition' of Rover C II includes the following special features:
- display backlight for search at night (on/off switchable)
- built-in LED spotlights to light up the soil surface in the dark (on/off switchable)
- integrated auto reversal electronics to facilitate ground scanning process
- doubled recording speed for rapid scanning on-site
- simplified and optimized menu navigation and handling for starters and professionals with improved scan results
- reduced weight and small size of main unit for comfortable long-term use
- new lightweight small external Power Pack for longer working time and fast recharging
- desert tan colored casing to prevent damages/overheating caused by insolation
- wireless stereo headphones for noiseless metal detection surround sound
- delivered with shock protective, waterproof Peli transportation case incl. wheels and extendable handle for easy transportation
The combined functioning of geoelectricity and metal detection makes this treasure hunting detector specially interesting for all archaeologists, cavity seekers and treasure hunters searching for tomb treasures or valuable antique objects inside tombs and graves or buried precious materials.
The treasure hunting metal detector Rover C II can be used for the following purposes:
- general cavity detection
- tomb detection
- cemetary surveys or grave site investigations
- localisation of grave chambers and included metallic objects
- treasure hunting (research of buried treasures like boxes, chests, vases)
- metal detection (gold, silver, ferrous metals, precious metals)
- detection of sepulchral tumulus and barrow, Egyptian tombs, historical grave chambers
- localisation of sarcophagus, reliquary caskets, crypts, treasure chambers, quest of the Grail
- 3d ground mapping
The treasure hunting 3d metal detector Rover C II can be used inside old buildings or ruins to look for buried materials or voids underground as well as inside churches to look for crypts or hidden chambers, hallways or tunnels.
Due to the Rover C II a 3d ground mapping is possible to visualize the scanned terrain and its buried metals or voids. In the software Visualizer 3D the treasure hunter or archeologist is able to find out position, size and depth of located items.
Here are some examples of objects and structures which can be detected with the treasure hunting metal detector Rover C II:
- boxes and chests
- gold and silver objects
- grave chambers, sarcophaguses and tombs
- bunkers, galleries, caves and tunnels
As a combination of two devices the metal and cave detector Rover C II offers a graphical ground scan and a geo-electrical measurement. When using the geoelectrical measurement you can define a rectangular scan area by placing 4 electrodes inside the ground. By measuring the ground resistance and its variations it is possible to locate specially voids like empty rooms, tunnels or bunkers in high depths.
Besides the standard probe for 3d ground scanning there is additionally the high resolution Super Sensor connectable. In combination with the professional software Visualizer 3D there are graphical measurements in high resolution possible, which offer valuable clues to the depth and size of located objects. The Super Sensor is specialized to locate precious metals in high depth. It can find metal targets deeper than the standard probe. By using the Super Sensor and the Visualizer 3D software it is also possible to distinguish between ferrous and non-ferrous metals. This is specially important for treasure hunting. So treasure hunters can learn if there can be a treasure situated at this position or just an iron target and can decide if it is profitable to start digging at this place or not.
The treasure hunting metal detector Rover C II includes the following functionality:
- Acoustical magnetometer
- Graphical ground scans (manual/automatic) with standard probe and high resolution Super Sensor probe
- 3d scans in memory or direct data transfer to pc (via Bluetooth)
- geoelectrical measurement
- discrimination of ferrous and non-ferrous metals with Super Sensor
Because of the integrated microprocessor technology ground balance, depth measurement and data storage will be performed automatically by the device. The evaluation of the measured data takes place at the computer where the scanned area can be analysed in a three-dimensional graphic with the help of the software Visualizer 3D.
The working with the Rover C II cave and metal detector is easy and can be learned in a short time. Also hobby treasure hunters and metal detectorists can use the device without any difficulties. There is now a mini laptop delivered for free with every purchase of the treasure hunting metal detector Rover C II, where the 3d software and bluetooth technology is already installed. The device comes ready to go in the field and start metal detecting for treasures right away.
This powerful metal detector package with the minimum of weight and small baggage is the optimal equipment for outdoor treasure hunting needs.
Here we present some relevant discoveries, which have been located. If you also made a discovery or know somebody who made a fantastic find with our metal detectors, just write us an email or use our online form!
One of our esteemed customer detected historic objects with his Rover C II ground scanner in the Middle East. The treasure find contained a beautiful statue, several coins, a bracelet and a bowl which date back to the first centuries B. C..
A successful treasure hunter informed us about his latest treasure find. With his OKM 3D ground scanner Rover C II he detected a wonderful gold jewellery in West Iran near the city of Ilam in 3 meters depth.
An amateur actress uncovered the entrance to a 500-year-old secret chamber, which had been hidden for centuries, when she accidentally stamped her shoe through one of the floor tiles at St. Mary's Church, in Redgrave, Suffolk. Just weeks before, a geophysicist had used state-of-the-art ground scan detectors (eXp 4000, Rover C II) to locate the long-forgotten vault. There was just one last thing to do ... finding the entrance.
In the following table you can see the complete delivery contents and all optional accessories. The used symbols have the following signification:
|Description||Rover C II|
|3D software ( "Visualizer 3D" )||1|
|Electrode with cable ( 20m )||4|
|Power Pack incl. charger and travel adapter||1|
|USB bluetooth dongle||1|
|Waterproof and shock resistant Peli case||1|
|Windows Tablet PC||1|
|Wireless headphones incl. batteries||1|
The following technical indications are medial values. During operation small variations are quite possible.
- Operating temperature
- 0 °C - 70 °C
- Storage temperature
- -20 °C - 60 °C
- Air humidity
- 5 % - 75 %
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 390 x 140 x 300 mm
- about 1 kg
- 12 V DC
- Motorola, 32 MHz
- Data memory (internal)
- about 32700 measured values
Data transmission (Bluetooth)
- 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Maximum Transfer Rate
- 1 Mbps
- Receiving Sensitivity
- -85 dBm
- Maximum Range
- approx. 100 m
Computer, minimum requirements
- CD-ROM drive
- minimum 4x
- Interface (Data transmission)
- Free disk space
- minimum 50 MB
- Working memory (RAM)
- minimum 256 MB
- Graphic card
- minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- minimum 1.2 GHz
- Operating system
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
This page has been voted 3.5 of 5 stars (13 votes).
Share this page with your friends on